Tutti Viola (50%)
The NNO has a vacancy for the following position:
Tutti Viola (50%)
Audition date : 29 March 2018
Closing date for applications : 8 February 2018
Starting date : As soon as possible
1. Stamitz - Viola Concerto in D, first movement with cadenza
or Hoffmeister - Viola Concerto in D, first movement with cadenza
or Walton - Viola Concerto
or Hindemith - Der Schwanendreher, first movement
3. Orchestral works
Those candidates invited to audition will be notified of the required orchestral works.
Terms of employment:
- The contract is initially for a probationary period, which can be extended into a permanent position if both parties are in agreement.
- Contract: 50%.
- Salary: scale 1 as in the Dutch Orchestras' Collective Labour Agreement.
- Contribution to the ABP Pension Fund is compulsory.
- There are two parts to the selection procedure. Firstly an audition is held to assess if the candidate has the required artistic qualities to be considered for the position. Secondly, an interview takes place in which the candidate’s affinity with the orchestra, his/her social skills and qualities will be discussed.
- Applications should be sent in writing (by email) and should include a motivation letter along with a Curriculum Vitae.
- Applicants should be either EU citizens or in possession of unrestricted Dutch work and residence permits.
- The application, along with proof of nationality and copies of work and residence permits where required, must be received by 8 February 2018.
- Selection for the audition will be made based on the written applications.
The audition will take place in Groningen. For further information regarding terms of the contract please contact Hedi Boersema, NNO Personnel Advisor. For more information regarding the audition procedure please contact Aaltje Wouda, NNO Auditions Secretary.
email : email@example.com
telephone : +31 (0)50 3695800
Noord Nederlands Orkest
Online since: 22-12-2017
Online until: 08-02-2018