Piccolo (80%) playing 3rd and 3nd flute when required
The NNO requires a candidate to fill the following position:
playing 3rd and 2nd flute when required
Audition date : 30 January 2018
Closing date for applications : 12 December 2017
Starting date : As soon as possible
A. Vivaldi: Piccolo concerto in C-major RV 443.
F. Poulenc: Sonata for flute and piano, 2nd movement, Cantilena (on piccolo).
W.A. Mozart: Flute concerto in G-major KV 313, first movement.
3. Orchestral works.
Those candidates invited to audition will be notified of the required orchestral works.
Terms of employment:
- The contract is initially for a probationary period, which can be extended, becoming a permanent position if both parties are in agreement.
- Contract: 80%.
- Salary: scale 1 as in the Dutch Orchestras' Collective Labour Agreement.
- Contribution to the ABP Pension Fund is compulsory.
- There are two parts to the selection procedure. Firstly an audition is held to assess if the candidate has the required artistic qualities to be considered for the position. Secondly, an interview takes place in which the candidates affinity with the orchestra, his/her social skills and qualities will be discussed and assessed.
- Applications should be sent in writing (by email) indicating motivation for applying along with a Curriculum Vitae.
- Applicants should be either EU citizens or in possession of unrestricted Dutch work and residence permits.
- The application, along with proof of nationality and copies of work and residence permits where required, must be received by 12 December 2017.
- Selection for the audition will be made based on the written applications.
The audition will take place in Groningen. For further information regarding terms of the contract please contact Hedi Boersema, NNO Personnel Advisor. For more information regarding the audition procedure please contact Aaltje Wouda, NNO Auditions Secretary.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
telephone : +31 (0)50 3695800
Noord Nederlands Orkest
Online since: 31-10-2017
Online until: 12-12-2017